The Women's League is a Christian service organization to which ALL women of the PARISH belong. Our meetings are held the second Tuesday of the month from September – May in the school cafeteria.
To provide an environment that welcomes ALL women of the parish to participate in social and spiritual gatherings that promote fellowship and faith while providing physical, emotional and financial support to the parish community and a variety of charities.
What you need to know
- We have women of ALL ages participating
- We will not MAKE you do anything you don’t want to. We WANT you to WANT to support.
- We raise money to help our community of faith. We are GOD’s true and faithful servants.
- We are Martha’s and Mary’s.
- There is a place for everyone.
- We have a LOT of fun.
Women's League activities include
Social gatherings, Market Day Support, Christmas Cookie, Festival of Tables – to name a few!
Funds raised at Women’s League events help us continue to support the OLP community.