Thank you for expressing an interest in joining our parish. Our Lady of Providence was established in 1954, and has a long history as a generous, caring faith-filled community. We welcome you to the community! There are numerous ministries and organizations at OLP. You can learn more about these as you review this web site.
To reach out to a staff member for additional questions, please click here to visit our Staff page.
Parish Boundaries at Our Lady Of Providence - Crestwood
- Starting at Watson Road and Laclede Station Road;
- West on Watson Road (south side) to Old Sappington Road;
- South on Old Sappington Road (east side) to the westward extension of Spitz Lane;
- East on the extension of Spitz Lane and Spitz Lane itself (north side) to Tea Rose Lane;
- South on Tea Rose Lane to Eddie & Park Road;
- East on Eddie & Park Road (north side) to Pardee Road;
- Northeast on Pardee Road (north and west side) to Grant Road;
- Southeast on Grant Road (north side) to the extension of Rock Forest Drive;
- Northeast on Rock Forest Drive (west side) to Rock Hill Road;
- East on Rock Hill Road (north side) to Skyline;
- North on Skyline (west side) and its extension to Cheshire Lane;
- East on Cheshire Lane (north side) to Laclede Station Road;
- North on Laclede Station Road (west side) to Watson Road.
Click Here for Directions