Archbishop Joseph E. Ritter
requested the formation of a new parish in the St. Louis County
Township of Grantwood Village and the founding assignment was given
to Father Vincent J. Duggan on April 12, 1954. Until that time Father
Duggan served as Administrator at Resurrection of Our Lord Parish
in Wellsville, Mo.
BRIEF | FIRST DECADE | BUILDING OF THE CHURCH